AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Edgecom

Edgecom's Fishing Macro

ok this is a public release

things the macro does

auto sort and delete fished up junk, will fight fished up monsters will auto fight agro when resting after a battle will heal to full MP and HP after a battle will use WS, JA and magic durring a fight this includes auto cure I have it setup now to start curing when your hp is in yellow to save MP ( it does not use melee when you are fight a agro only magic ) also added an option to delete certan items for ppl that can use the fished up junk will also find a fishing spot if it is unable to cast after a fight will equip a rod and bait will auto log when invintory is full or when you break your rod or run out of bait

======================================================

added ablility to log after certian number of cast in a row and you don't catch anything

also tweaked the fishing code

Latest Macro version number 4 ( 6-07-2006 ).

Name Katcher v3.5 all windows port ( or so I hope ) <-- AS OF 6-13-2006 --------

I have included all files and a readme

AS OF 7-22-2006 I am no longer supporting this version

insted please download the ffact version of me fishing macro

http://ac-tool.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8917

Please Donate half of what ever you donate will go to AC Tool

EdgefishV4.rar

jeust to let everyone know the current code is not the old code I tryed to get the old code to work but it did not want to work so I made a hybred of the old and the new idea I had ;) I am gonna tweak it a bit more before I move on to adding the ability to fight out of town and handle agro and monsters :) I juat want a little feedback on the current code see if its quicker or slower :)

the new code auto computes button hold down time and kinda does a random patter the catch ratio should be much better then the last few betas I released and I think for a macro that is not based off nuking the mob nor relying on rod position it has a pretty good response time

like the Macro but I have not had a chance to test it out, one thing I was wondering was if you have a Player Status memory location I added some code to and old macro to stop fishing when the Chat log displayed You have a bad / terrible... feeling about this one.

The code was simple

// ========================= Constants declarations

badfeeling = You have a bad feeling about this one.

terrible = You have a terrible feeling about this one.

positive = Your positive you don't have enough skill to reel this one in!

// ========================= Sample of the code that stops the

// ========================= fishing process

if $ffact_PlayerStatus <> 6 and $ffact_ChatAction = $terrible

call fishstop

end

if $ffact_PlayerStatus <> 6 and $ffact_ChatAction = $positive

call fishstop

end

if $ffact_PlayerStatus <> 6 and $ffact_ChatAction = $badfeeling

call fishstop

end

Looking at the macro you put together I do not see a variable declaration for Player Status I would like to be able to re add this code to the macro it saved me allot of broken rods and lost bait. Any help would be appreciated. :)

as of now it won't break a rod it will just let the fish go at least thats how it was though out in my head o.0 although I can't say for sure cause my fishing is only lvl 16 so I haven't been able to catch higher fish.. and this code is not like the old it goes more off status and hp rather then just pushing dadadadada :) and will only triggers a reel in if the fish is dead... IE targethp = 256 witch is 0hp

this macro works near perfectly. the only thing that stops it from being absolutely perfect is that there are a few times out of every 10 or so where is fights the fish very slowly. other than that its great.

i do have 1 question though. soon im going to be lvling up my fishing in outdoor areas. will this macro release any monsters caught? or am i going to have to babysit my character to fight them off?

Sorry for this noob reply but i'm really clueless when it comes to this.

I tried to start the marco after editing some stuffs so that it fits my own account but..

finishaction = /logout //type the action u whish to take when finished fishing e.g. /logout if u are in the feild
 window = 1
 iamlazy = 1
 maxinvintory = 30  // Set this to your current invintory max
 mainrod = "Halycon Rod" //Set this incase somehow the rod becomes un equipped or u have more than one weaker rod ud like to use
 mainbait = "Insect Ball" //main bait to use
 casttimes = 10 //set this to the number of time it cast the line and nothing is caught will auto log you

I set these then tried to start the marco but it doesn't work, made it go into test mode to see where it hung and..

SetActiveWindow FFXiApp - Windower Enabled
DELAY: 1000
TimeStamp: 04/06/2006 02:59:51:812 pm - Initialized Base Address to: 22216704 - (1530000)

This part kept looping..

Tried to change something below

window1 = FFXiApp - Windower Enabled

to

window1 = 2112 <-- example

ALthough it started working like the way the bot should but

it couldn't hit the enter button (I was using compact keyboard)

Its like it kept clicking on another window

Sorry for this dumb question but what am i suppose to replace at the top of the configuration for

window = 1

great job edge,

the macro is working nearly perfect, for me anyways. Its catching at

around 85% which is pretty good. There is one problem. Once in a WHILE,

and i do mean a while, it doesnt go into inventory and instead just constantly

presses down over and over endlessly.

This has only happened twice to be so far though so its not a big deal.

RiRi make sure you have ffxi set to compact keyboard mode also make sure you are using U.S. keyboard set up in windows any other keyboard setup messes up the macro

that invintory thing is a glitch when fishing in real laggy places I will try and fix it will try and add more delays :) and also sometimes AC Tool freaks out after its been running for a long time so its a good idea to restart it when it does that

things I am gonna add to next beta auto current invintory number and auto max invintory set and I am looking for the memlocs for the main menu so it will check for compact mode for you and I might also add U.S. keyboard betect but not sure yet in the next beta the bot will only auto sort after catching or not catching something to cut down on the invintory scanning it will only trigger if current = max :) the loop function will also go off current number so it won't over scan

Hi all this is my first attempt at trying a macro so I decided to go to Qufim Island with Lu and Minnow (87 fishing) .... the only results are the macro will only type "/fish" every few seconds even if a fish is caught it wont fight it .. it will just continue to type "/fish".

I'm using windower

I have set keyboard to compact

changed rod and bait names

I tried moving the .MAC file around in AC tools folder

Sorry if i have missed something but i'll stay tuned here and try what I can, Thanks^^