AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ACtoolFAN

Keys {return} not working : (

Hello everyone,

I was an ACTOOL user a long while back and now I have forgotten EVERYTHING. I still have my old macros and never uninstalled ACTOOL from my system. I am using Verion 4.4.7 I believe.

A couple of things are happening or not happening while attempting to use my macros.

First the Keys {return} command no longer works

Second I am getting a MemLocs.xml error in a line of my code for MousePosition

I am lost for sure. If you have seen this problem and know the fix your help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you,

AC TOOL FAN

I can add a bit more detail now that I tested a little further.

I am playing SWG first off and not AC or AC2.

None of the "Keys" "Special Keys" work at all. I can do Keys <regular text here> and that shows up in the chat log dialogue box however.

I then attempted to bypass all of that with the MousePos <DoubleClick> and MousePos <LeftClick> options using the GUI and found those options did not work either. The MousePos portion worked but the DoubleClick and LeftClick did not.

Apparently, SWG has patched enough to severe the ties in the interface between ACTOOL and the SWG Client.....or option 2 (which is more that likely) Im a DummmmShyt. I could use some help obviously if anyone is listening.

Thanks,

AC TOOL FAN

A long shot but...

Try:

Keydown {RETURN}, 500

Perhaps that will help you, we found that in another game it was necessary to use keydown commands with 500 ms hold but for multiple key sends, keys command worked fine. Which sounds like what you are experiecing.

Found problem. I was trying to run ACTOOL and Windows ME system. When I ran my macros on my XP system everything worked fine. Is there a fix for running ACTOOL on 98/ME Operating sytems to where it runs as it should?

Thanks,

AC TOOL FAN