AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Samir98

Action every X minutes while the script does other things

Hi guys, I hope you can help me. I have created a script that repeatedly performs control actions, do you think it is possible to add an action to this script to be performed indiscriminately every 10 minutes?

Message translated with google

If this is for a AC Tool script, then I would suggest that you read the AC Tool Help file since you have not done that yet. I would recommend that you read up on Procedure .. End and ProcessMessages.

We need to see the code to see what you would like help with. We will help, but without any code, it is useless us inputting information on something we cannot see.

Hello and thanks for the reply. I've already tried reading the AC tool help file, but couldn't find the one that's right for me.

To explain better I am attaching an example of what I am trying to do:

While 1=1

IsWhite  500, 500
          // Do these commands if true
          Call test
    Else
          // Do these commands if false 
    End

Call Alpha
End

Procedure Alpha every 10 Min
    keys a
End

In this case I tried to create a script that constantly checked that at specific coordinates there is the white color and only every 10 minutes must the "a" key be pressed. With this code I get a constant spam of "a" and that's not what I'm trying to do.

I hope I explained myself better, thanks again for your help. (Message translated with google)

Edited by Samir98

While 1 = 1
  ProcessMessages
  delay 10 min
End

There's a hint.

Hi, I have studied the operation of the ProcessMessages command better and I have solved my problems. Thanks everyone for the help.

Well, I do seem to remember stating in my previous post. That I recommend that you read up on Procedure .. End and ProcessMessages. I guess that you had not could that.

It is good that you did eventually read up on it, after ego had given you a snipped of code, and had gotten you script to work properly.