AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pon

Keydown causes my PC to freeze

Tried 13 seconds 1 p, all fine. It's your end. Sorry I cannot fix your computer. AcTools works as intended for me.

and 1 p is normal behavior? i imagine holding the keydown would produce more p's but if it doesn't then maybe that should be noted. yeah let's blame it on 4 separate computers with windows 10 experiencing the issue, it's not the program's fault, it's the computer. since one PC with a modded OS and several virtual machines is enough testing to disregard any other reports from users who show video of the bug

It is not repeating the p key, it is holding it down so only 1 p is shown. That's how I read the code, and what it displays for me.

This code is on a normal os on a normal laptop, do you not read what is being typed?

And as The Wabbit as typed, read his post, it explains your not freezing video. Too lazy to read it, fine I do not care anymore.

Try another game that AcTools can be coded with, try the keydown then, you are focusing on notepad. (Which is glitchy with AcTools, as you were informed)

Let us know the results and the code you use and what game. Then we might be able to help you in the right direction, ATM you are chasing your tail.

(This is where I step out and go to read only mode to see if new code is shown in a game using keydown command)

Although was very polite with you. And I never did "dismiss" your report as you have claimed multiple of times. Even though you had made the claim that AC Tool, by using the KeyDown, was freezing your whole computer. With no additional information for me, or anyone else, to use to test and diagnose the problem. But, in reality it was Notepad that was actually having a problem. And I had completely explained that to in great detail. Along with what is necessary to minimize the problem, if not get rid of it completely.

Even with my response to your second post about this issue. Again, with no information for me or anyone else to try to test and find out what is causing your problem. I still responded with information to try to help you.

Obviously, you did not like that. Because you had started with accusing me of completely dismissing your report. And making statements that had nothing to do with your problem. And still claiming that you wanted help fix the problem.  Yet you still refuse to help by giving me any information that I, or others, need to help test for any problems that there might be between AC Tool and what you have on your system.

And yet despite all that, I continued to read through the source code with a fine tooth comb. Search for possible causes as to why individual programs my become unresponsive in Windows 10. And with what was shown in your second video. I even went and downloaded the emulator and the roms needed for the specific game shown in the video. Just so that I can do testing to actually see what is going on there.

During that time, Ego attempted to help you. But even with him, you were borderline belligerent in your responses about his attempts to help you.

Then when I responded to one of your posts last night. Not only was your reply to my post completely belligerent. But, you continued the claim that I was completely dismissing your report. Resorting to name calling, using degrading comments, and out right stating that anyone, including myself, was stupid and ignorant. What did you say?

13 hours ago, pon said:

it's like u need to spell it out for them, they can figure out all this intricate stuff but incapable of basic simple stuff, u want me to wipe your ass for your too?

You even claim that if you ever go and create your own program that you will a best developer there is. Well, if you believe that is fine. And until you get out there and prove those claims by actually creating a program.

Now, that this thread has run it's course of myself, and @Ego, trying to help you. And you not giving any information needed to find the actual cause of the problem. And yet still claiming that we are dismissing your report. This thread will be locked.

But, will make it clear to you here in the open. Any future posts that you make here in the forums. Will only be for the expressed purpose of getting help with any macro/script that you are writing. Said new threads started by you will placed in the proper sub-forum for the script being made. And you will follow the rules of the sub-forums when you make that new thread. All information listed in those rules will be included in your request for help. You will find the rule for each sub-forum pinned to the top of each sub-forum.

Any posts that you make that is not a request for help with the creation of a macro/script will be deleted. Any posts that you make is missing any of information, as outlined in the rules for the sub-forums, will be deleted.

Finally, any post that you make that is belligerent, uses name calling, or degrading in any way will be deleted. And you will be given a warning. Once you have receive two warnings, there will not be a third. Your account will be locked and you will be banned.