AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hihihihhih

If a key is pressed

Hello and thanks for your patience. Let me explain better, I have to make a script that performs 4 different actions depending on the key pressed. For example: if I press the "X" key he will have to press the right mouse button 4 times, but if I press the "Y" key he will have to press the right mouse button 5 times.
Thanks again.

If I understand what you are wanting to do. Is that you want to create a script that then sets up, what would be in essence, a macro key for use in the game.

Yes, it is possible to do that. But, the macro key would only be available for use. As long as the script is running.

With that said, what you need to do is use the Special Variables {GlobalKeyCount} & {GlobalKeys} and the ClearGlobalKey command. You can find the information for these in the AC Tool help file. If you search the forums, you might be able to find some very old topic talking about how to use the {GlobalKeyCount} & {GlobalKeys} and ClearGlobalKeys with in a script. Otherwise you will have to create a test script to experiment on how to use these to create a macro key.

On 10/23/2021 at 9:54 PM, The WABBIT said:

With that said, what you need to do is use the Special Variables {GlobalKeyCount} & {GlobalKeys} and the ClearGlobalKey command. You can find the information for these in the AC Tool help file. If you search the forums, you might be able to find some very old topic talking about how to use the {GlobalKeyCount} & {GlobalKeys} and ClearGlobalKeys with in a script. Otherwise you will have to create a test script to experiment on how to use these to create a macro key.

Hi, is it possible to use the SHIFT key in {GlobalKeys}? I know you can use SHIFT + "KEY" but I would need to use only SHIFT as GlobalKey. Thank you.

3 hours ago, helloword said:

Hi, is it possible to use the SHIFT key in {GlobalKeys}? I know you can use SHIFT + "KEY" but I would need to use only SHIFT as GlobalKey. Thank you.

you need to read AC Tool Help file about {GlobalKeys}.