AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hihihihhih

Function keys not working

Hi guys, I just downloaded ACTool and started writing some scripts. But I have a problem with the function keys: when I write for example "Keys {F1}" (same thing for all the other Fs) nothing happens, with all the other keys it seems to work.
Thanks in advance and sorry if I don't write well (google translator).

Edited by hihihihhih

I am looking into what is happening.

You did not mention where did you get Metin2 from, Steam or GameForge?

But, I am currently d/l'ing it from Steam. So, what I will find may, or may not, work with the version from GameForge.

Okay, finished downloading the game and I was able to login to it. But, looking at the keyboard key bindings for the game. There is no Fn keys bound to any form of action/menu in the game.

So, you will have to tell me what Fn keys you have set up and what they are set to do.

Ok, the F1, 2, 3 and 4 follow to the right from 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Could call them 5, 6, 7 and 8.)

Not sure if items are loaded from pressing the F1 F2 F3 and F4. Does pressing 1, 2, 3 and 4 activate loaded items?

I don't know if I understand correctly. You mean to try doing "Keys 5" instead of "Keys {F1}"? Well in this case I can already tell you that it doesn't work. I specify that in the game the F1, F2 keys etc. they work fine, but I know of someone who has had problems with some laptop that had active function keys. Could it be that ACTool uses them as function keys and not as normal keys?

No, Was using the numbers to explain how they 'look' on the screen.

So pressing F1, F2, F3 or F4 in-game activates the loaded items?

In the games I play, the function keys are activated by coding actools, so I guessing the players laptop might be the problem, if you can use your code to activate the function keys on your computer.