AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hicke1967

Auto-clicker program

I am using an auto-clicker program to automate some clicking tasks in few games that I play but I am getting banned also.

Is this because I am using the auto-clicker too much or is it about the quality of my auto clicker?

4 hours ago, Hicke1967 said:

I am using an auto-clicker program to automate some clicking tasks in few games that I play but I am getting banned also.

Is this because I am using the auto-clicker too much or is it about the quality of my auto clicker?

1. All online games have some form of scripting, or automating, the game by a external program rule.
    • The vast majority of the games do not allow scripting, or automating, of the game. And using a external program
      to script, or automate, a game is a bannable offense. So, even using a "auto-clicker program" as you call it is a
      bannable offense.
    • For some games. They allow scripting, or automating, of the game. But, they will only allow
      it to be done by the game's own built in scripting system.
    • For a small number of games, they seriously frown upon scripting, or automating, of the game. But they allow it, provided
      that the player is at the keyboard during the time that the scripting, or automating, is taking place. And they check for the
      player being at the keyboard. By attempting to start a conversation with the player, in the game, through the games chat system.
    • And then for the very, very, very small minority of games. They allow scripting, or automating, of the game. Whether this
      is by they game's own scripting system or by a external program.
  2. Now, for all the games that do not allow scripting, or automating, of the game. All of the games are able to search for, and
    detect, external programs used for scripting, or automating, the game. When the game detects such a external program.
    It can, and will, do any of the following:
    • The game will automatically shut itself down. To the player this will look like the game CTD'd.
    • Notify the game Dev's for possible banning of the account.
    • Or anything else the Dev's of the game has decided that they want the game to do. This can be something done to
      a player's character, and/or equipment, money, etc.

Even, AC Tool is not immune to this.

Now as to your question. You should be asking other players of the game that are also using the same "auto-clicker program" that you are using. For they will have a better insight of the game and the "auto-click program" than anyone else here.

There is no fixed method that can save you from getting banned. The one thing you can do is don't use auto-clickers while you are away from keyboard. But it also depends on the games you are playing. What program are you using currently?

On 8/27/2020 at 1:50 PM, vince77 said:

There is no fixed method that can save you from getting banned. The one thing you can do is don't use auto-clickers while you are away from keyboard. But it also depends on the games you are playing. What program are you using currently?

I am using OP Auto clicker, which I found here. I hoping not to get banned. 

That's a lot do do the below code.

SetActiveWindow (game name)
Delay 1 sec
mouseclickdelay 50
MousePos xxx, yyy
loop (number of loops)
  doubleclick
  delay .4 sec
End