AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jamesdcosta

Looking the build the ultimate AC tool belt!

Hello! I am looking to build the best tool belt I can to serve as an AC, and to give me precious important tools while I am operating the camera too.  3 bhk flats in thane

I know I need tape, a multitool, screwdriver, flashlight... But I do not know which one to get and would like feedback from you guys!  new project in mumbai

I would prefer to order it all on amazon.  runwal dombivli 

So tell me, what are the best things I can put on my utility belt? (I need the pouch/belt itself, too)

Edited by jamesdcosta

I am not sure that you are aware of what this website and forums is for. But, this is the support site and forums for the AC Tool macro program/application.

And since this topic is not related to the AC Tool program/application, or the forums, it does not belong in this here. So, I'll move it to the proper place.

The WABBIT,

You are kind to post a reply to a bot or even to a real person who only created an account to post three links.

As a new account user myself that says you care about us... but really this post is very blatant.

If a bot that means it made it past the captcha but more than likely a moron whose sole job is to spam sites for pennies per day to feed their family.  I mean rat meat isn't cheap in some countries.