AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Perilous

Game crashes when SetActiveWindow attempted

Absolutely.

1. Target the person in need of healing by pressing the 4 key. This triggers a macro that targets the person and auto-follows them around.

2. Monitor the health bar of the target and when it drops below 40% press the 3 key which triggers a heal spell that takes 3 seconds to cast.

3. Continue to press the 3 key until the targets health goes above 40%. Once that happens press the 4 key again to ensure auto-follow is active.

Okay, when the healer heals the targeted person. Does the healer automatically restart following the person around or do you need to press 4 again to cause this to happen again?

My testing shows that the act of healing does not break the auto-follow. My guess is that the original coder of this script was just being thorough and making sure the healer doesn't get left behind for any reason.

okay, one more thing can you use the script for putting the Mouse cursor to test if the coordinates is for the Healer? All you have to do is change the comment MousePos from using XLoc1, YLoc1 to using 143, 80.

One more thing, with that last test script can you add the following lines to it. (Some where towards then end but before the last End statement.) And then let me know what is shown in the Test Log.

TimeStamp('WindowLeft: '+IntToStr(WindowLeft));
TimeStamp('WindowTop: '+IntToStr(WindowTop));

okay, something does not seem right here.

Okay, return the MousePos to use XLoc1, YLoc1. Then add the following lines right after it.

Delay(3,'sec');
MousePos(97, 173);

Now, when you run this. Did the mouse move a second time?
If it moved a second time, Did it move to be more in line with the 40% on the bar. Or did it move to someplace completely different.

What may be throwing you off here is that the original author of this script instructs the user to run the healer's client in 1024x768 resolution. 

So, the first MousePos command places the cursor where we expect, on the target's green health bar.

The second MousePos, even though it is using the same coords, shoots the pointer to off the screen of the 1024x768 client and onto the desktop. Though, it roughly corresponds to where the target's health bar would be if the client were running in full screen mode.

The reason I asked you to do that. is that the script get the current left and top position of the window. it then calculates where to check for the targeted persons health bar, XLoc1 and YLoc1. but, later it uses direct coordinates to the healer without calculating where it is, 143, 80.

That is what has me confused. because the 143, 80 should not be on the game client window at all, if the 97, 177 is not there either.

And my using the images you have sent although should be 1024x768, the 97, 177 does not seem to line up with the images. The mouse would end up way down below the bar. And the ones for the healer does not even come close.