AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Started playing AC again on ColdEve

OK, So I've recently started to play AC1 again through Thwargle's Launcher, and of course loaded as many Decal programs that are Still available. But for the life of me I can't get ACTools to interact with the client, other then making it primary focus with "SetActiveWindow" and that can change depending on witch account and character I'm trying to log on with, EX: 

// This line is necessary to select the proper window
//SetActiveWindow Asheron's Call
SetActiveWindow Bear_Dan_002-Coldeve-Pack Rat I

I really need to re-setup one of my XP machine's. I'm thinking it was something to do with Win7.

https://prntscr.com/oktzcj

oh I should point out that upon logging out , that's when the ACTool plugin says that it's Ready.. Really?!? your only Ready if I logout.. Sigh

And of course today it seem to work. Just need to figure out my new 2560x1080 macro position's. Ugh!

Bear, remember that the currently available Decal was the newest version available when AC went offline. But, yet it is the only one available. And I don't know what AC Emulated Server, either PHAT or Ace, you are connecting to. (Although you should not be connecting to any PHAT servers as they all received a C&D Order.) But, from what I have been able to find out, awhile back, neither of them are completely compatible with the available Decal. But, I am still watching that scene to see when things have stablized. Before working on AC, or even Divide, to work with the emulated servers. But as for Decal, there is nothing I can do about that. I can only hope that the Ace project will do something to make it as close to 100% compatible for Decal.