Posted 10 May 2019 - 12:30 PM
Since I was not getting anyone wanting to test Divide, and the few that did want to not testing it.
I have decided to open the Beta testing of Divide to everyone that wants to. You will see a new sub-forum for the Divide Testing. And you will find Divide in it's own thread there.
Good luck for those that decide to test it.
Do the following before posting, or asking:
1) Read the AC Tool Help File.
2) Read the Release Notes, aka the README.TXT file, for any new information not in the AC Tool Help file.
3) Read through the AC Tool FAQ.
4) Try to code the script/macro you want.
5) Look at any of the script/macros posted on the forums. Use them as examples of what can be done for your game and script/macro.
6) If you are having problems, or don't know how to do something. Then search the AC Tool Support Forums.
7) If you still need help. Then post a new topic with complete detailed information, about what you are trying to do. And what is happening in the script/macro. Plz include your script/macro as outlined in the FAQ.
If you do not read the Help file or the readme.txt file. Then you will not learn how to create a script/macro.
If you do not search the forums. Then you will never now about the answer to your question/problem, that more than likely already exists.
If you do not post complete detailed information, with script/macro, as per the AC Tool FAQ. Then you are just wasting everyone's time.