AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
andipira

Help to Create Macro Auto-click

Hello everyone!

I need help to create a macro with auto click. It's very simple but I can not do it.

I need the macro to open the Google Chrome app in the Windows (win + r) prompt, open a web page, type (google.com), search for a hyperlinked text that you have on the site page and then click on it, someone can help me how to do this?

Hello everyone!

I need help to create a macro with auto click. It's very simple but I can not do it.

I need the macro to open the Google Chrome app in the Windows (win + r) prompt, open a web page, type (google.com), search for a hyperlinked text that you have on the site page and then click on it, someone can help me how to do this?

but need to find the text and then click ... please help, thanks

Okay, first we need you to post code that you have already created. So, that we can help you get your code working.

Second, AC Tool is unable to press the win key. That is just how it was originally coded. But, what you can do is use the Chrome App shortcut that you can create on your desktop by double clicking on it. Or you can put/pin the shortcut on your task bar and single click on it. That is the best way to launch your App.

As to detecting the specific linked text. The only way you can do that is by created an Object. And using that object to detect linked text at a specific location on the App.

That is at minimum of what you need to do. So, start creating your script and when you get to a point of where you are having problems do a specific thing. Create a new thread here, post the code for the script you have created. And we well be very helpful in getting it to work.

Seeing as I have seen this member log on and off a few times with no answer, I'm guessing s/he wants a script written. Not gonna happen