Sign in to follow this  
aCID3D

Mouse Transform Detection

HI has ACT a function for detected Mouse Transform ? i move my mouse over the screen and it transform the mouse to a Hand on a place where i can click something then i need a mouseclick or something ... any script for that ?

thx for help 

There are 2 ways YOU can code a macro to do that off the top of my head. Can think of a few other ways, but I'm not coding for whatever you are trying to do.

At the mouse position when it changes, you can use an object and look for isobject to detect it and mouseclick.

Examples below

isobject screen1 at 725, 53

delay .5 sec

MousePos 111, 111

delay .5 sec

leftclick

end

Object screen1 // Test at coords 725, 53 Size: 5, 5 width x height

254=0,0|101=4,0

254=0,2

254=0,4|85=2,4

End

At the mouse position when it changes, you can look for is(color) at x, y and mouseclick.

MousePos 326, 324

delay 3 sec

while 1 = 1

IsWhite 346, 297

delay .2 sec

MousePos 58, 370

delay .3 sec

Dragto 96, 676

delay .3 sec

MousePos 261, 712

delay .1 sec

leftclick

break

End

End

2 snippets of code from 2 of my macros

At this time AC Tool can not, i repeat, can not detect the mouse. This has been a problem with AC Tool for a very, very, long time. Someone in the forums a long time ago, was wanting to detect the mouse but was not able too. And I was the one that looked into the problem. I had found that the way AC Tool is coded. The mouse does not show up when detecting Objects and using the GetColor/isColor commands.

It is in the code used to get the screen as it currently is before testing for the object or color, etc.That same code is also used to save a screenshot as BMP. You can see the results by doing the following:

1. create a new script with the following only:

object test1 // test at at 15,15
    000=0,0|000=0,1|
end

isObject test1 at 15,15
end[code]

2. Goto Macro|Test Mode and select Save Bitmaps from Color Commands

3. Not the location, and name, of the saved BMP file.

4. Run the script.

5. Goto and preview the BMP file.

As you can see the Mouse is not seen anywhere in the image.

Way back then I looked into fixing this, and i even found source code for it, but I was not able to do so at that time. I am wanting to take care of this with Divide. But, I have not been able to find the code, like I did back then. But, I am still looking for it. So, hopefully I'll eventually have this fixed by the time Divide is officially released.