Okay, everyone the first beta test of Divide has been released. At this time only certain people have access to it. And you will know if you are one of them when you log into the forums.
So, those that wish to be a tester may leave a reply here as an application to that effect.
Please tell me what experience, if any, you have with Alpha/Beta testing you have with any software that is game and non-game related. And please list the software's name with approx dates you tested for the software.
- Any programming experience. I am looking for some one that has experience in programming in Delphi. But, any experience in C++ or Pascal will do.
- Must have experience doing Alpha, and/or 1st Closed Beta, testing of software. Please list the name of the software along with the approx dates (like month and year) you where a tester. Even though Divide is mainly created for the scripting of games. It is not a game, and can be used for the scripting of non-gaming software. So, I really want someone that has experience in testing both non-gaming and gaming software.
- OS version. ie Windows 7/8/8.1/10 .
- OS bit version. ie 32-bit or 64-bit
- You willingness to test Divide on any program or game that your fellow testers are testing it on. This is so that you can help verify the possibility of the bug reported.
- Your acceptance that all bug reports will be performed in a specific outlined way. And any deviation from the outlined bug reporting will result in your removal from the testing.