Was it wabbit again?
Ok who sent me the inactive email
Posted 27 October 2018 - 08:20 PM
if it came from here, the quite possibly. lol But, it was a automated so it you received another one, then I am sorry. i had setup the notifications for those that had not been in the forums for 9 months.
Do the following before posting, or asking:
1) Read the AC Tool Help File.
2) Read the Release Notes, aka the README.TXT file, for any new information not in the AC Tool Help file.
3) Read through the AC Tool FAQ.
4) Try to code the script/macro you want.
5) Look at any of the script/macros posted on the forums. Use them as examples of what can be done for your game and script/macro.
6) If you are having problems, or don't know how to do something. Then search the AC Tool Support Forums.
7) If you still need help. Then post a new topic with complete detailed information, about what you are trying to do. And what is happening in the script/macro. Plz include your script/macro as outlined in the FAQ.
If you do not read the Help file or the readme.txt file. Then you will not learn how to create a script/macro.
If you do not search the forums. Then you will never now about the answer to your question/problem, that more than likely already exists.
If you do not post complete detailed information, with script/macro, as per the AC Tool FAQ. Then you are just wasting everyone's time.