4 replies to this topic

#1 Lots of sand

Lots of sand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 08:33 PM

Hello!

I am new on this forum, but I have quite a bit experience, creating macros using AC Tool.

I've build some fully working bots, however, they needed to run in a full window - can't break this.

My ambitions are a little bit more. I have idea to make macros, which quickly bring your setup to your character and resolution, asking for simple actions with pop up.

Feel free to call me, if you're looking for something simple according to your game.

if $lifes < $timer3

compute $lifes = $lifes + 0.2

if $lifes > $timer0
            compute $stuck_alert = $stuck_alert + 1
            if $stuck_alert > 2
              compute $home = 1
            end
            compute $lifes = 0
            compute $close_all = 1
            call dead
            call esc
            keydown $round_keys 0.8 sec
            keydown w{space} 0.5 sec
            keys ww
            call pick
            //
          end

call esc
          //round and go
          keydown $round_keys 1.5 sec
          keydown w 0.5 sec
          keys w{space}
          keys wwww

call pick
          //
        end

#2 Ego

Ego

Insane Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 August 2018 - 10:46 PM

Hello!

I am new on this forum, but I have quite a bit experience, creating macros using AC Tool.

I've build some fully working bots, however, they needed to run in a full window - can't break this.

My ambitions are a little bit more. I have idea to make macros, which quickly bring your setup to your character and resolution, asking for simple actions with pop up.

Feel free to call me, if you're looking for something simple according to your game.

What was your name on the old forums?

What games did you code for?

and

do you have any macros you can upload for us to look at?

Ego is not a dirty word

#3 Lots of sand

Lots of sand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 07:20 AM

What was your name on the old forums?

What games did you code for?

and

do you have any macros you can upload for us to look at?

I did not belong to the community.

I started with Tantra Online leveling / farm macro.

Nowadays I've been working on Dragon Ball Online Global leveling / farm and I succeded. I have a very avarage script with many functions.

Attached Files

#4 The WABBIT

The WABBIT

Forum Master

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted 23 August 2018 - 04:30 PM

Hello!

It is nice to have a new user to the forums. but, if you were on the original forums hosted by Cam. I am quite sure that your account is still available. Cause here is using the original forums DB data that Cam had sent to me. Just send me your username and email you possibly used then by email. And I'll see if it is still there for you to use. And if so help you to using it again.

As Ego asked what game(s) did you create macros for? Do you have any of them still around? Would you be willing to post them in the forums for others to learn from, if not use? I would really like to see  your macros.

So, what game are you coding for? I'm curious because in a way it sounds something like Earth & Beyond. At least it does for game login.

#5 Lots of sand

Lots of sand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:13 AM

As I said, I used to code for Tantra Online this is where I got a little experience and then I've been working on Dragon Ball Online bot which is the best of mine even though problems with configuration. Also some minor tools like Online tv - mute sound when commercial, a nice tool hehe.