21 replies to this topic

#16 DaMOB

DaMOB

Lord of the Forums

• Moderators
  • 3,109 posts
  • Locationm

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:14 PM

Hey the grognards are still here, good to see!

:ph34r:

PM me and face the consequences if you are arguing, trolling, begging, or just being an all around ass.

4:35pm, Central Time, Feb 7, 2013...A date which will always be a day from hell for me.  I love you honey and may you rest in peace.

#17 The WABBIT

The WABBIT

Forum Master

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:17 PM

yep, we are all here somewhere. :unsure:

Do the following before posting, or asking:

1) Read the AC Tool Help File.
2) Read the Release Notes, aka the README.TXT file, for any new information not in the AC Tool Help file.
3) Read through the AC Tool FAQ.
4) Try to code the script/macro you want.
5) Look at any of the script/macros posted on the forums. Use them as examples of what can be done for your game and script/macro.
6) If you are having problems, or don't know how to do something. Then search the AC Tool Support Forums.
7) If you still need help. Then post a new topic with complete detailed information, about what you are trying to do. And what is happening in the script/macro. Plz include your script/macro as outlined in the FAQ.

If you do not read the Help file or the readme.txt file. Then you will not learn how to create a script/macro.

If you do not search the forums. Then you will never now about the answer to your question/problem, that more than likely already exists.

If you do not post complete detailed information, with script/macro, as per the AC Tool FAQ. Then you are just wasting everyone's time.

#18 Bear

Bear

Forum Master

• Moderators
  • 931 posts
  • LocationAltoona, IA

Posted 02 September 2018 - 09:11 AM

I had to go check but I did get a Automated email but didn't really notice it. Found the site again by doing a google search. :P

Number inside (#) = Number of Accounts.
Emulator Games:
SWGEmu(1), Earth and Beyond(3): ZackeryFox## , MillyFilly## & Gooseman##

Paid/Free Subscriptions:
World of Warcraft(2), Runes of Magic(2), DDO(1)
SWG(3) up until JTL:Beta, Fiesta Online(2), Guild Wars(1),
Too bad someone never made a Asheron's Call 2(Beta:1) Emulator.
Since we'll never see a Asheron's Call(3)-Emulator until Turbine stops Supporting it.
SWTOR(1) didn't even make it a full year before becoming BORING, but goes F2P in the Fall of 2012.
Lord of the Rings Online (2:Lifetime VIP)
Posted Image

#19 Ego

Ego

Insane Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 September 2018 - 04:04 PM

Is that why you been MIA? :ph34r:

Ego is not a dirty word

#20 The WABBIT

The WABBIT

Forum Master

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 09:02 PM

That's okay Bear, at least you were able to find the site again.

As a reminder, Cam has stated that he is going to keep the old Addy active as a redirect to the new addy. So, If for some unforseen reason the site changes addies, locations or both. You'll be able to get to it from the original addy.

2) Read the Release Notes, aka the README.TXT file, for any new information not in the AC Tool Help file.
5) Look at any of the script/macros posted on the forums. Use them as examples of what can be done for your game and script/macro.
6) If you are having problems, or don't know how to do something. Then search the AC Tool Support Forums.
7) If you still need help. Then post a new topic with complete detailed information, about what you are trying to do. And what is happening in the script/macro. Plz include your script/macro as outlined in the FAQ.

If you do not read the Help file or the readme.txt file. Then you will not learn how to create a script/macro.

If you do not search the forums. Then you will never now about the answer to your question/problem, that more than likely already exists.

If you do not post complete detailed information, with script/macro, as per the AC Tool FAQ. Then you are just wasting everyone's time.

#21 Vengor

Vengor

Crazy Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Locationm

Posted 21 September 2018 - 07:31 AM

weeeee I thought it was gone forever till I got the inactivity email. 

ASRock Z77 Extreme6/TB4
i5-3570K @ 4.6 OC too hot@4.7
G.SKILL 32GB DDR3 2133
GTX 680 2GB 256-bit GDDR5

#22 The WABBIT

The WABBIT

Forum Master

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 11:36 PM

As a reminder, the original addy for the website hosted by Cam. Will be updated as a redirect to the website in the advent the addy changes. So, if for some reason the addy does not work. check with the Original addy to get to the main webpage.