AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ego

Reply Posting

When I try to reply or add to a thread, the post does not get added when I click the post button, I have to use more options to post my comments.

That does not give me enough info to go on or to even test with. And I do not seem to have this problem with this account, that is not admin or moderator account. This is my original members only account. I have setup a separate account for the admin access.

So, you are going to have to tell me the browser you are using. And post a link to a video show me what is happening.

Personally, I'd rather not have the video. But, you do tend to not give enough information. And information that is requested is not given. Plus, I have to see exactly what you are doing and what is happening, so that I can get an idea of what might be going on.

Ok, sorry, I'll add more information.

Windows 7 SP whatever the latest updates are as of 31/5/2017. IE 11, updated as far as possible as of 31/5/2017.

To reply to your post I type into the window below your post.

The window title left side displays Reply to this topic.

I type this information into the box and press Post button bottom right next to More Reply Options.

Nothing happens. The light purple line around the post box disappears, that's it.

I then highlight and press copy all the information in this box and click on More Reply Options.

the information I have typed here is then in the More Reply Options window but I cannot edit it.

I then click add reply.

Swapped back to test on Deviant 3 theme to see if anything has changed. It works again as intended. Weird. All good now.

Sorry about not enough detail or testing the themes myself, you headed me in the right direction tho, Thanks

Well, I just needed to know which theme you were using to test it out on my end. That way I can hopefully see that you are seeing.

But, if changing from Deviant 3 to stock and back has fixed it. Then that is good, but please let me know if you have any more problems. I truly want to fix any issues, but I do need as much detailed information, with out having to play 20 questions, to even test things out on my end.

And the same goes for issues with AC Tool as well.