AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chazcon

Anyone have my old macro ChorBot?

Been away from AC since '06 and resubbed this week for kicks. Been having a blast.

Longshot but... Back in the day I had a huge macro called ChorBot, much to my horror I can't find my old final release copy. I don't remember uploading it here but I may have PM'd it to some folks.

Anyone have a copy of this? Let me know, thanks.

Blast from the past. You know, I log in here every 5 years or so whether I need to or not.

Thought I would take another run at finding my old, old macro named ChorBot. Was about 7,000 lines of code. Would be great if someone had this beast saved somewhere.

Hey Chazcon, good to see ya.

I don't have any clue as to your Macro. From what I am seeing, the forums does not have any posts by you prior to October of 2012. And none of those posts do not have a macro in it or added to it.

I'm assuming that you posted the macro some time prior to October of 2012. And since I had taken a long break from everything, between December 2006 and October 2012. I don't know what had happened to the forums during that time. Maybe Bear, or any one of the other Moderators, can shed some light on what happened during that time.

Any way, I hope that anyone that played Asheron's Call back then, and is still visiting here, may have your macro. And that they will post the macro here.

Ya, you'll just will have to hope that someone, anyone, from back then that is still visiting the forums might happen to have the macro. I just spent some time on the WayBack Machine for the archive of the forums. And it does show that you that you had posted at least 8 macros. The reason I say at least. Is because the WayBack Machine doesn't make any backups of the sub-forum's pages prior to Jun of 2006. And then it only has only the first 3 pages of posts for each sub-forums.

And although you are able to see the posts for the 8 macros. You are not able to download the attached files.

Have you tried asking on ImmortalBob, or even Reddit, to see if anyone might have it?