AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Self Stroke >1000 Posts

Woot: over 1000 Posts laugh.pngtongue.pngblink.pngrolleyes.gifohmy.pnglaugh.pngtongue.pngbiggrin.pngcool.png

hmm I seem to have lost a few posts, as of this, it says I'm only at 928 posts, but made it over 1K back in 2011.

Bear,

I know what you are talking about. And All I can say is that there was a lot of posts missing. I don't know when it happen. But, I know for a fact that many of my posts from between 2012 and 2013 just up an disappeared. Plus, I have found many old posts that seem to by corrupted and/or missing attached files. I have not yet gone through and edited/removed them because I have not had time to go through each and every one to make sure they are not effecting any other posts, up or down the chain.

But, I can say this. The DB dump that Cam had sent to me before the shutdown of the old site is what is being used right now.

Yes, some of mine went missing a few years ago and some posts would refer to other posts and clicked some of the links and they went to posts that were missing.  Happened a few years ago now and few as in 2011-2013 sometime (foggy memory now).

I am missing around 300-400 posts from this version of the forums and we all lost our posts when Cam switched over to the newer forums 12-14 years ago.