AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
XED123

[Help] Game: Aion - Rewirte Script/Help

Hey guys I'm trying to rewrite some script on video i saw on you-tube and i cant successful make it.

there the video

Thanks you about your time.

Might help if you posted what you have (Code wise) and what your trying to do with it. If it's a lot of code use "CodeBox" "/CodeBox" instead of Quotes use Brackets.

Hey guys I'm trying to rewrite some script on video i saw on you-tube and i cant successful make it.

there the video

Thanks you about your time.

Might help if you posted what you have (Code wise) and what your trying to do with it. If it's a lot of code use "CodeBox" <CODE> "/CodeBox" instead of Quotes use Brackets.

Thats the point i can't rewirte it, i got everywhere errors (i'm kinda of newbie on ac tool coding) .

im trying to make a script that do this action:

like on video...

Thats the point i can't rewirte it, i got everywhere errors (i'm kinda of newbie on ac tool coding) .

im trying to make a script that do this action:

like on video...

Ah, I played the Beta of Aion, but without actively playing it, it would be hard to near impossible to code it.

That is for Complex macro's, for the one in video, it may have been a simple "Key press, Mouse Click",

What's the Key you would use to do whatever it was that the video was showing? lol

Then you'd need to find the Mouse Position of where the "OK" is from the pop-up menu.