AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cam

New Forum Mods

Damn, spoke too soon

Yep, but gone now.

I see now why we are getting bots because Captcha has been broken by a few programs on the market. They broke Captcha so bots could walk in to blogs, message forums, etc... They are fast as hell too along about a second would be too long. :(

Seems we now need more than a simple Captcha to stop the onslaught and while it has been relatively quiet they will return.

As a human I hate, absolutely hate, Captcha as so many times I get them wrong or have to click the reload button because only a bot would be able to get it cause I sure know not to even try.

One of the forums I use has a simple math problem that is different and random, each time I post I have to do the math

be it 2+2, 12-4, etc

Simple but works <_ so when i press enter to add the post a little combo box pops up with math>

One of the forums I use has a simple math problem that is different and random, each time I post I have to do the math

be it 2+2, 12-4, etc

Simple but works <_ so when i press enter to add the post a little combo box pops up with math>

Nope, not really effective anymore either. Now there is one that I think has some merit as I recently discovered that says a word and you find the picture that matches the word and drag it into a box. If they match great move on to the next but if they don't it will pop up another set to choose from.