AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
crazyd

FFXIV Hrm... Crafting

Well, it's been a long time since I was here... How is everyone doing? I wrote the first FFXI Fishing bot, but didn't publish it because I had just finished supporting ppl with my EnB Macro's... a Month down the line when I had perfected it someone else Posted one so I just gave code hints and pointers too help out with the development. Wow that's a LONG time ago. Stopping by to say hello and ...

Just picked up FFXIV remembering FFXI Botting fun and now thinking of a way to repeatly craft something like cloth... When you get high enough over something you can just "Standard" most the time and "Wait" once every 3rd or 4th time.

Just wondering if any of the old FFXI ppl (Old Fishing bot) are around thinking something simular. Have to remember how too hit PageDown Key... and arrow keys and I'm set. Just @ lvl 25 Weaver I'm going nuts making just cloth alone.

Good memories; Drop a line to say hello or give me some idea's... I haven't written anything with ACTools since WoW and FFXIV seems to have enough color varience to make ACTools useless for the most part. I miss the good old days of EnB Trade and FFXI fishing @ start. This one thing could be automated while I watch TV.

Okie ... I love U bu, bye.. ^^

I miss the good old days of EnB Trade and FFXI fishing @ start.

EnB Retail might be gone but the Emulator is going Strong.

EnB Trade Macro's Thread

The Fourms for EnB Emulator (Signup/Register)

Edit:

Unlike Retail, the Emulator supporte the three other Classes: (Terrain Scout, Progen Privateer, Jenquai Seeker) But can only be access via the "Character & Starship Creator"

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Character and Starship Creator\Character and Starship Creator.exe" -noclassrestrictions

Edited by Bear

Hope to see you in EnB Emu CrazyD

Looking forward to using your marcos if you do pop in, I am trying to get things working, and looking at old marcos etc, trying different things

But for the life of me, after reading all I could find about object editing, I just can't get the damn things to read what I use. I'll keep trying, somethings got to click and then I'll laugh at myself for missing something really simple :)

Well, it's been a long time since I was here... How is everyone doing? I wrote the first FFXI Fishing bot, but didn't publish it because I had just finished supporting ppl with my EnB Macro's... a Month down the line when I had perfected it someone else Posted one so I just gave code hints and pointers too help out with the development. Wow that's a LONG time ago. Stopping by to say hello and ...

Just picked up FFXIV remembering FFXI Botting fun and now thinking of a way to repeatly craft something like cloth... When you get high enough over something you can just "Standard" most the time and "Wait" once every 3rd or 4th time.

Just wondering if any of the old FFXI ppl (Old Fishing bot) are around thinking something simular. Have to remember how too hit PageDown Key... and arrow keys and I'm set. Just @ lvl 25 Weaver I'm going nuts making just cloth alone.

Good memories; Drop a line to say hello or give me some idea's... I haven't written anything with ACTools since WoW and FFXIV seems to have enough color varience to make ACTools useless for the most part. I miss the good old days of EnB Trade and FFXI fishing @ start. This one thing could be automated while I watch TV.

Okie ... I love U bu, bye.. ^^

you tried the crafting bot at mmopal.com yet?

Wow... This brings back some memories, sup dude.

I dropped in here just to see if it was still alive...

I wrote AFBot, which had FACT integration etc. Dropped off the radar when SE patched fishing in FFXI. From then on I learned VB6 and rebuilt a new bot in VB6 with Memlocs to fight the fish etc, but didn't publish it that time around.

That was like a LONG time ago. These days I'm a .Net Guru, work with sharepoint for a a living and have moved way past vb6.

Atm I'm working on a SUITE of tools for building bots, just got started really. It's going to be a memory scanner like artmoney, tsearch, and much more all built into one tool. It also includes a Complete mapping of PE File Format via the public spec which I will use to eventually do dynamic root kits on games (in memory only). And also having the games dll's mapped in PE Format allows me to more accurately scan where things are and build image maps of whats what in memory.