AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dune73

Earth & Beyond

I was wondering if anyone had anything like a mining macro for EnB, I dont need anything fancy like those trade/travel scripts on the other page but something that automatically selects the next mining node,goes to it,mines and repeats would be pretty neat.

Here is a simple mining Macro, all you have to do is move your ship if you deplete the field before respawn (I used as an attended Macro)

This Macro is close to what a G15 or G19 keyboard would do with the macro function that is built into the k/board

It's made for 1400x900 screen rez

To change to a different screen size, change the MousePos to suit. My post earlier explains how to use a screenshot to suit a players screen rez

I used the macro below (just copy and paste into actools) in Mars behind Remus and Romulas as the fields there are nice and bunched up

SetActiveWindow Earth & Beyond //1400x900

delay 4 sec

keys x // in a roid field should target closest roid

delay 1 sec

loop 1000 // how many times you want to run the macro

MousePos 1385, 600 //mining icon

delay 1.5 sec // nice and slow to open or change mouse positions

leftclick

delay 1.5 sec

MousePos 1280, 300 //top left window where an item is

delay 1.5 sec

leftclick

delay 1.5 sec

MousePos 1250, 750 // moves cursor to target window to close it

delay 1.5 sec

rightclick

MousePos 1385, 600 // back to mining icon position on screen

delay 5 sec // time taken to mine and tractor the item to hold

keys d // next roid

delay 1.5 sec

end

Hey all,

I'm looking for a 1440X900 version of the Fenris/Parsad/Somberland trade route. I'm trying to figure it out but having no luck. Any help would be great. Thanks

Hey everyone. Just wondering if there are any updated macros for the ST4. I've been trying to use some of the recently posted macros and dont seem to be getting anywhere with them. I'm really just looking for a good trade run macro like somer-->fenris .. haven't been any new posts on here for bout a month 1/2 so hopefully you guys are working on something new :P

Here is an updated version of the trade stuff.

I have been running this for the past 20hrs, no problem!!

Read the file header for instructions.

For those asking for different resolutions, forget it it is way to much work to redo all bitmap checking and coordinates locations. 1280x800 is the way the macro will run.

I know some people have experienced issues in station where the macro seems to get stuck. The easiest would be to adapt the bitmap for the 3 stations steps.

Lets take an example:

In somer you land in room1 than go to room2. My macro keeps looping until it figures it is in room2.

For that there is a proc, isSomer2 that does the checking.

The 2 main things are:

call sbreset 0

call isobj somer2,1197,5

and the obj (somer2) is right below. So if you have issue getting from room1 to 2 do a sbreset 0, take a screenshot and adapt the object.

I use the same pattern for prasad

Pm me if you need help...

Enjoy

trade.mac.zip

Now that my trade is up 40+ I was wondering if I could macro explore. Does anyone have an idea about something that could be macroed as far as explore? is there any job terminal that have explore jobs?

Now that my trade is up 40+ I was wondering if I could macro explore. Does anyone have an idea about something that could be macroed as far as explore? is there any job terminal that have explore jobs?

there was job terminal @ OMP in Carp. few days ago check it out if it's still there. me I'm a TT so i just run TR with your macro till i get TL50 then it will split the xp to CL and EL

For those asking for different resolutions, forget it it is way to much work to redo all bitmap checking and coordinates locations. 1280x800 is the way the macro will run.

I know some people have experienced issues in station where the macro seems to get stuck. The easiest would be to adapt the bitmap for the 3 stations steps.

Lets take an example:

In somer you land in room1 than go to room2. My macro keeps looping until it figures it is in room2.

The 2 main things are:

call sbreset 0

call isobj somer2,1197,5

and the obj (somer2) is right below. So if you have issue getting from room1 to 2 do a sbreset 0, take a screenshot and adapt the object.

Enjoy

anyway i can get this to work on 1280x768 i cant seem to get 1280x800 for some reason or can ya explan to me how and what to change to make it work

Hey Ego, first off I just want to say nicely written macro. No targetting problems whatsoever. That being said I am running across a bit of a problem.

In prasad, after the toon recieves the weapons technology, the toon runs into the wall on the left side of the door and doesnt seem able to correct itself. Unfortunately I dont know how to write actool, but if you could just give it a slight right turn adjustment I would really Appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Ernie

Lets take an example:

The 2 main things are:

call sbreset 0

call isobj somer2,1197,5

Enjoy

I have the right resolution and cant seem to get this to work, I am not sure if I have the correct log file. Can someone show me an example of it?

I can't seem to get these working right either. So far the macro has the toon running straight to the back wall of each room before it resets position - fidgets with the map a little and opens/closes inventory, before starting the cycle over.

I manually ran to the bazaar and the character still just runs to the back wall, then stops and resets location. :P

However, I seem to recall having this problem when the game was live as well, though I don't remember what was changed to make it work.

Tried at the res suggested in the macro file. Any ideas? And thanks for the macro, whether I can make it work for me or not.

EDIT: I changed the ObjVar to 20 and it ran great until it reached Sirius. From there I had to manually warp to each sector gate. Once inside Prasad it couldn't navigate to the Trade Vendor and looped the position reset command. Guess I'm done with it for now. :P

Almost everything is working fine, I managed to fix some nav points, however in the fenris station it wont walk to the correct vendor.

however i'm unsure on what to do?

someone able to help me

Almost everything is working fine, I managed to fix some nav points, however in the fenris station it wont walk to the correct vendor.

someone able to help me

Ok I'll try to (re)explain this.

First you should not have to change the navpoint location, it the macro doesn't navigate it's way it's most likely because you didn't explorer all navpoint for a given sector. That in turn makes the map boundaries different than the one I used. I think only BBW could have issue.

Second: It seems like the walking has issue when one change character, account. The macro is meant to run all the way through, if the char get stuck in a room there is a problem with recognizing that room properly.

It's fairly easy to fix:

You must have ObjectMapper, the companion tool that comes with Actool. (http://ac-tool.com/files/objectmapper2.zip )

I numbered the room from 1 to 3, 1 beeing the dock, 3 beeing the vendor.

If you character has problem going from 2 to 3 say in prasad (or in the case of a previous poster the char did not find the vendor, it means the macro thinks the char is in room 2 when it is actually in room3).

We must fix the code that recognize room3.

It's going to look like this:

procedure isPrasad3

call lclick 500,500,0

call sbreset 0

call isobj prasad3,1243, 25

call yield .2

end

Object prasad3 // Test at coords 1243, 25

255=0,0|255=2,0|231=4,0|214=6,0|132=8,0|99=10,0|

255=0,2|255=2,2|239=4,2|231=6,2|107=8,2|99=10,2|

255=0,4|247=2,4|247=4,4|239=6,4|107=8,4|107=10,4|

End Object

The culprit is the object at pos 1243,25.

The easiest is to run the macro just calling:

sbreset 0

(go at the top of the macro, find where it says 'call main', comment it out and call:

sbreset 0

Now you take a screenshot of enb, paste the screenshot in objectmapper, find a stable object in the screen (prefer the corners) and make up a new object.

You replace prasad3 with that new object and update the coordinates here: call isobj prasad3,1243, 25 with the new coordinate.

Hope that helps.

someone able to help me

Ok I'll try to (re)explain this.

First you should not have to change the navpoint location, it the macro doesn't navigate it's way it's most likely because you didn't explorer all navpoint for a given sector. That in turn makes the map boundaries different than the one I used. I think only BBW could have issue.

Second: It seems like the walking has issue when one change character, account. The macro is meant to run all the way through, if the char get stuck in a room there is a problem with recognizing that room properly.

It's fairly easy to fix:

You must have ObjectMapper, the companion tool that comes with Actool. (http://ac-tool.com/files/objectmapper2.zip )

I numbered the room from 1 to 3, 1 beeing the dock, 3 beeing the vendor.

If you character has problem going from 2 to 3 say in prasad (or in the case of a previous poster the char did not find the vendor, it means the macro thinks the char is in room 2 when it is actually in room3).

We must fix the code that recognize room3.

It's going to look like this:

procedure isPrasad3

call lclick 500,500,0

call sbreset 0

call isobj prasad3,1243, 25

call yield .2

end

Object prasad3 // Test at coords 1243, 25

255=0,0|255=2,0|231=4,0|214=6,0|132=8,0|99=10,0|

255=0,2|255=2,2|239=4,2|231=6,2|107=8,2|99=10,2|

255=0,4|247=2,4|247=4,4|239=6,4|107=8,4|107=10,4|

End Object

The culprit is the object at pos 1243,25.

The easiest is to run the macro just calling:

sbreset 0

(go at the top of the macro, find where it says 'call main', comment it out and call:

sbreset 0

Now you take a screenshot of enb, paste the screenshot in objectmapper, find a stable object in the screen (prefer the corners) and make up a new object.

You replace prasad3 with that new object and update the coordinates here: call isobj prasad3,1243, 25 with the new coordinate.

Hope that helps.

Thanks indeed the navpoint issues were in BBW :-)

Ill try tonight to fix the fenriss rooom 2 to 3 fix thanks alot for the explanation!