#287 Ego

Ego

Insane Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 December 2016 - 11:05 PM

I just found this place, I'll be monitoring this site again.

Ego is not a dirty word

#288 Ego

Ego

Insane Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:59 PM

Started playing EnB again, my macros so out of date, rebuilding them to work again ,but,  going to 1920 x 1080 resolution (new monitor)

Ego is not a dirty word

#289 Banzai

Banzai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:18 PM

I have been tinkering and trying to get the mining with combat to work, but to no avail. Well, partially that is.
Coding a macro is a whole new level.
Mining works pretty well with a few bugs here and there, usually timer related, but combat is another specialty :)

Sooo, if things get updated I'd love to know.

Thanks for all your efforts, they're appreciated.

#290 Ego

Ego

Insane Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:38 AM

My mining code has completely changed now, the old code worked, but I made my new mining code better IMO I'll be adding to downloads soon, just tweaking a few things, also I code at 1920 x 1080 resolution now, so if you cannot use that resolution, you will need to change mouse positions and objects. Best way is to start fresh and just do the basic 'mine' go to next roid, 'mine'. From there add extra.

Ego is not a dirty word

#291 Bear

Bear

Forum Master

• Moderators
  • 931 posts
  • LocationAltoona, IA

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:08 AM

It's been awhile since I last loaded E&B. I should check it out.

jeez, just noticed my Signature. Guess I need to update that now that AC1 is no longer supported (Sunset) and the Emulator's are starting to pop up.

Number inside (#) = Number of Accounts.
Emulator Games:
SWGEmu(1), Earth and Beyond(3): ZackeryFox## , MillyFilly## & Gooseman##

Paid/Free Subscriptions:
World of Warcraft(2), Runes of Magic(2), DDO(1)
SWG(3) up until JTL:Beta, Fiesta Online(2), Guild Wars(1),
Too bad someone never made a Asheron's Call 2(Beta:1) Emulator.
Since we'll never see a Asheron's Call(3)-Emulator until Turbine stops Supporting it.
SWTOR(1) didn't even make it a full year before becoming BORING, but goes F2P in the Fall of 2012.
Lord of the Rings Online (2:Lifetime VIP)
Posted Image

#292 Ego

Ego

Insane Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:46 PM

I have been recoding my macros at 1920 x 1080 fullscreen. L50 Charon, L75 Sutri and Mining. Working on them to improve them to do what I want them to do, so far so good. L50, working on relogging on failure. L75, tweaking the code when something goes wrong. Mining, works ok for me, working on group mining with mob defence. (The looting part is where I am coding now) Still keeps my mind active writing these, fun, fun.

Ego is not a dirty word

#293 The WABBIT

The WABBIT

Forum Master

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:20 AM

Bear

Well, the emulator is going fine. I don't play it is as much as I like. But, I do get in there once in a while. So, I would suggest that you stop by there sometime and check it out.

Do the following before posting, or asking:

1) Read the AC Tool Help File.
2) Read the Release Notes, aka the README.TXT file, for any new information not in the AC Tool Help file.
3) Read through the AC Tool FAQ.
4) Try to code the script/macro you want.
5) Look at any of the script/macros posted on the forums. Use them as examples of what can be done for your game and script/macro.
6) If you are having problems, or don't know how to do something. Then search the AC Tool Support Forums.
7) If you still need help. Then post a new topic with complete detailed information, about what you are trying to do. And what is happening in the script/macro. Plz include your script/macro as outlined in the FAQ.

If you do not read the Help file or the readme.txt file. Then you will not learn how to create a script/macro.

If you do not search the forums. Then you will never now about the answer to your question/problem, that more than likely already exists.

If you do not post complete detailed information, with script/macro, as per the AC Tool FAQ. Then you are just wasting everyone's time.

#294 Ego

Ego

Insane Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 October 2018 - 03:43 PM

Recoding a mining macro using 1280 x 800 resolution x 3 screens with subroutines for login, combat, tripleJS, constants and objects.

( I use net7multiclientunlocker to set up my windows).

(constants and objects subroutines are just for the data no need for changes in them).

1 JE, 1 JD and a leecher. (Another JD I'm levelling, uses cbt cloak to stay alive when being attacked).

A game update put up to lvl 45 Manes in the gas clouds in Glenn so I had to up my combat defence to protect my group.

When attacked the group goes into cbt cloak, combat buffs/debuffs are activated and the JE and JD return fire, the 3rd avatar loots the corpse.

(For the Manes Essence to turn in for the trade xp with the NPC in OMP).   

Adding self JS and group JS subroutines and, if disabled, JE combat to clear hostiles that are close. 

This is the code I'm working on now. Needs the most work as the code needs to check 3 avatars to see if dead and then JS them without being killed,

also check area for hostiles, and cloak the "live" avatars and clear area so the "dead" avatar(s) can be JSed.

When I am satisfied with the running of the code, I'll add it to the EnB Macros.

Ego is not a dirty word

#295 The WABBIT

The WABBIT

Forum Master

• Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:34 PM

that sounds good for a Solo Bot. can't wait to see the code you have for it.

Do the following before posting, or asking:

1) Read the AC Tool Help File.
2) Read the Release Notes, aka the README.TXT file, for any new information not in the AC Tool Help file.
3) Read through the AC Tool FAQ.
4) Try to code the script/macro you want.
5) Look at any of the script/macros posted on the forums. Use them as examples of what can be done for your game and script/macro.
6) If you are having problems, or don't know how to do something. Then search the AC Tool Support Forums.
7) If you still need help. Then post a new topic with complete detailed information, about what you are trying to do. And what is happening in the script/macro. Plz include your script/macro as outlined in the FAQ.

If you do not read the Help file or the readme.txt file. Then you will not learn how to create a script/macro.

If you do not search the forums. Then you will never now about the answer to your question/problem, that more than likely already exists.

If you do not post complete detailed information, with script/macro, as per the AC Tool FAQ. Then you are just wasting everyone's time.

#296 Ego

Ego

Insane Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 October 2018 - 08:47 PM

JS Subroutine just went from 80 lines to 340 and counting. Damn thing keeps getting bigger as I add for different avatars that are 'alive' or 'dead', close or far from the 'dead' ship

and what combat buffs to apply to different ships that are 'alive'. Also which ships are in formation and if not in formation, activate form button.

I'm sure some code will be deleted as I find I added procedures I don't need.

Once it all works as intended, I can add working code to the correct subroutine macros that the main macro uses.

Still testing with 3 avatars to get it working as I think it should. Needed a break, so came to forums to relax and read some posts.

Ego is not a dirty word