• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#1 dune73

dune73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:57 PM

Heya everyone, just wondering if anyone here is thinking of creating any macro's for the Earth & Beyond game being re-created by the chaps over at enb-emulator.com... their just coming to the end of a stress test session which has proved quite successful, alas some of the old macros which worked very well in the original EA game dont quite work in this one... !

#2 DarcStar

DarcStar

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:17 AM

Heya everyone, just wondering if anyone here is thinking of creating any macro's for the Earth & Beyond game being re-created by the chaps over at enb-emulator.com... their just coming to the end of a stress test session which has proved quite successful, alas some of the old macros which worked very well in the original EA game dont quite work in this one... !

Actually I was cleaning my folders out about 6 moths ago and deleted all of those I had made. I'm mad now and wish I still had them. I have a MiniMiner macro but it doesn't have much error checking at the moment and still needs some refining. As flakey as the servers have been, it has been hard to get fixed.

#3 Pete1burn

Pete1burn

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:31 AM

Ouch!

I came back here to see what was going on after messing with the enb emu. The Depository seems to be offline. I emailed Cam to ask him.

#4 cam

cam

Overseer

• Moderators
  • 848 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:12 AM

Here they are packed up

Attached Files

• Attached File  EnB.zip   1.71MB   1722 downloads

#5 404pagenotfound

404pagenotfound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:03 AM

The installer for wabbits scripts want AC tools version 4.5.5 beta or higher but i dont see this available for download can anyone point me at this version, latest i can see is 5.4.0?

:unsure:

#6 Bear

Bear

Forum Master

• Moderators
  • 931 posts
  • LocationAltoona, IA

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:05 AM

The installer for wabbits scripts want AC tools version 4.5.5 beta or higher but i dont see this available for download can anyone point me at this version, latest i can see is 5.4.0?

:unsure:

Well, Guess your Not a Hacker.. Look at the Link for 5.4.0.... Copy the Link.. Paste it in a new Tab and delete the actools 5.4.0.exe part... POOF the Download directory, From AcTools3.2 forward.
Number inside (#) = Number of Accounts.
Emulator Games:
SWGEmu(1), Earth and Beyond(3): ZackeryFox## , MillyFilly## & Gooseman##

Paid/Free Subscriptions:
World of Warcraft(2), Runes of Magic(2), DDO(1)
SWG(3) up until JTL:Beta, Fiesta Online(2), Guild Wars(1),
Too bad someone never made a Asheron's Call 2(Beta:1) Emulator.
Since we'll never see a Asheron's Call(3)-Emulator until Turbine stops Supporting it.
SWTOR(1) didn't even make it a full year before becoming BORING, but goes F2P in the Fall of 2012.
Lord of the Rings Online (2:Lifetime VIP)
Posted Image

#7 Droag

Droag

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:13 PM

Tried the version 4.6.2 but still the same error message it says it needs 4.5.5 beta or higher :(

#8 Bear

Bear

Forum Master

• Moderators
  • 931 posts
  • LocationAltoona, IA

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:20 PM

Tried the version 4.6.2 but still the same error message it says it needs 4.5.5 beta or higher :(

yeah, I don't think it's the Version you have, The problem is the Installer. I've changed my Version via RegEdit also changed the Beta value to True..

The Exe could be corrupt.
Number inside (#) = Number of Accounts.
Emulator Games:
SWGEmu(1), Earth and Beyond(3): ZackeryFox## , MillyFilly## & Gooseman##

Paid/Free Subscriptions:
World of Warcraft(2), Runes of Magic(2), DDO(1)
SWG(3) up until JTL:Beta, Fiesta Online(2), Guild Wars(1),
Too bad someone never made a Asheron's Call 2(Beta:1) Emulator.
Since we'll never see a Asheron's Call(3)-Emulator until Turbine stops Supporting it.
SWTOR(1) didn't even make it a full year before becoming BORING, but goes F2P in the Fall of 2012.
Lord of the Rings Online (2:Lifetime VIP)
Posted Image

#9 404pagenotfound

404pagenotfound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:09 AM

use the 4511 version and it works ok

Anyone know a way to prevent enb grabbing an exclusive lock on the log file that contains chat log?

#10 regmacro

regmacro

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:38 PM

Here is a Somer to Prasad Macro. Will even relogin and is very 'lag' resistant. Wrote it for the current server, so should work...

Attached Files

#11 regmacro

regmacro

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:16 AM

Add here is an updated version that supports: Somer -> Prasad trade as well as Somer->Fenris.
This macro as a relogging proc. that execute every 5 mins and will cope with lag/disconnections issues
Enjoy

Attached Files

#12 Grimortis

Grimortis

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:43 PM

I threw these together, very basic, but do the job

Screen is 1680 x 1050

(If you want to make smaller, screen capture and open the picture, use ctrl m to get position on your picture, and change the screen position yourself. It is not that hard, if I can do it so can you)

As I improve I hope to be able to add better ways of coding these as I have seen in past macros

I can only get better :)

I don't really get what you mean by adjusting the screen, I use 1280 x 1024, can you please explain better what you mean? I am new to using ac tools, IDK if you mean to open the picture using ac tools or using ms paint or what. a better explaination would be great, so far the macro is not working at all.

#13 Ego

Ego

Insane Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:25 AM

What you do is
1) In-game, press the pause/break/scroll lock key to take a screen shot

2) Open C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\output. Here I move the screen shot to another folder and give it a name, eg; Glenn from Somerled, Glenn from Prasad, you get the idea

3) Open the renamed / or not, screen shot with Windows Photo Viewer, or whatever program you use, as long as it can display the picture full size (full size is the resolution you took the screen shot when running Earth and Beyond)

4) Display the picture in full size

5) With Windows Photo Viewer you can open actools (from the icons at the bottom of the screen) and it will be the front screen with the picture behind it

6) On a blank line in actools (you create a blank line by putting the cursor on the beginning of a line and hit enter, then move the cursor to the beginning of the blank line), move the little hand to where you want the cursor to click, eg; on a nav point

Ok, tricky bit as this is how it works on my screen. Because the screen shot is not exactly where the cursor is when I play, I place the middle finger of the hand in line with the middle of the object and below it a bit

**The hand shows on the full size picture, you may have to move actools out of the way, so you can see where you want the cursor to be, to activate the gate or whatever. On my screen I need to CTRL M Key the middle finger as I mentioned above (I experimented till I found how much the cursor position was out and compensated for it**

7) When you have the actool hand where you want it press CTRL M Key

8) In the actool window you will have a statement like "MousePos xxx, xxx " Look at line 6 on the macro below. It is where the reactor is on your ship in 1680 x 1050 screen mode

Now to see how close you positioned the CTRL M Key to where you want it, you would run a simple macro, which is below this macro, I'll add a longer timer so you can see where your cursor is

SetActiveWindow Earth & Beyond // 1680/1050 screen
delay 4 sec
// Move warp buff Reactor to Hotkey 4 \\
keys i // Open Ship Screen
delay .2 sec
MousePos 852, 813 // Reactor position on Ship \\
delay .2 sec
leftmousedown // Reactor Icon to Hotkey position 4 \\
delay .2 sec
MousePos 1035, 985 // Hotkey position 4 \\
delay .2 sec
leftmouseup // Release Reactor Icon \\
delay .2 sec
keys i
delay .2 sec
keys 4 //Activate warp buff
// Open Map, Shrink Map, Close Map \\
keys m // Map \\
delay .2 sec
MousePos 323, 660 // Cursor in Map Area \\
keydown - 3 sec // Shrink Map \\
delay .2 sec
keys m // Close Map \\
delay .2 sec

This second macro with a longer timer (3 seconds) to see where your cursor is and which way you need to move it. i tried to guess at where you need the cursor positioned, so hopefully it's not to far from where you need it

REMEMBER first 3 digits are * left to right on your screen 0 to 1280 and the next 3 are top to bottom 0 to 1024 *

SetActiveWindow Earth & Beyond //
delay 4 sec
// Move warp buff Reactor to Hotkey 4 \\
keys i // Open Ship Screen
delay .2 sec
MousePos 852, 813 // Reactor position on Ship \\
delay 3 sec
leftmousedown // Reactor Icon to Hotkey position 4 \\
delay 3 sec
MousePos 1035, 985 // Hotkey position 4 \\
delay 3 sec
leftmouseup // Release Reactor Icon \\
delay 3 sec
keys i
delay .2 sec
keys 4 //Activate warp buff

Included (I hope) are screen shots and a little macro that you can play with

Attached File  1280x1024.zip   636.15KB   436 downloads

Ego is not a dirty word

#14 Grimortis

Grimortis

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:48 AM

thanks for the quick reply, I am going to do this now thanks a lot :) EDIT: thanks alot again ego, with your help I was able to re-edit the to and from somer/prasad route to work for 1280-1024, I have uploaded my version of the macros that work with 1280-1024, thanks again.

Attached Files

#15 Grimortis

Grimortis

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 05:40 PM

Add here is an updated version that supports: Somer -> Prasad trade as well as Somer->Fenris.
This macro as a relogging proc. that execute every 5 mins and will cope with lag/disconnections issues
Enjoy

Heya, what would I have to do to get your macro to work in 1280/1024, I know how to do it with a simple macro but yours seems quite complex.