AC Tool Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aphixe

A few problems with AC tools

Hey, I'm really new to AC Tools, but the simplest thing I can't get working.. which is send a Return key To Ffxi. While I found code from Some skillup bot to enter in /heal it wont hit the enter key. so I get /heal /heal /heal unless I stop the script. This is the simple code. Keydown {return} 100. Also I see something in the skillup bot code as well as others scripts that say.. include .\FFXI_info.dat While I searched this forum.. I found a post for a download but the link was dead and Google hasn't helped me find it. I'm thinking this might be a reason the code doesn't work.. :rolleyes: Well hopefully some one knows.

It's possible that the creators of FFACT might have had to code in a different method for KeyDown, to write right into the FFACT's memory (keyboard buffer).

Have you tried the other command?

Keys {Return}

Quick Edit, You might be able to incorporate the return character into the output string by using AsciiChar/Ordinal. There's actually 2 or 3 different characters that can represent a new line (I forget how many).

Carriage Return, Line Feed, and I believe there was another...

Search the net for Ascii chart and you're bound to find at least the first two.

Then just use your output like:

SetConst Cmd = /heal + $Return

Check the help for usage on the Ascii commands.

Well I figured out how to do what I want, as far as cure automaticaly, so I got the return key unknown factor.. u have to click anywhere on ffxi window, other than have it choose the window.. Well the problem I need to figure out now is to Autoheal mp.. well the issue isnt someone has coded this skillup script before, its just theirs just doesn't work, instead of curing like it should, it skips past to a call function to sit down and heal your mana, yet.. it just doesnt even do that right.. it makes your guy, sit then stand in an endless loop. I saw some code for blue mage skill up on the forums that had automp heal but that code doesnt work either.. and some of the download links for scripts on these forums are dead.... btw is FFACT, or Lunar dead?! Lunar's tinyterror still works, but ffact cant be found.. not even google can help.