View other files from this member
- Submitted: Mar 09 2017 01:11 PM
- Last Updated: Mar 09 2017 01:11 PM
- File Size: 4.08MB
- Views: 1932
- Downloads: 370
Download AC Tool v5.5.1
This is AC Tool v5.5.1 originally released January 1, 2016
A lot of fixes/updates/enhancements was made in this version. Many of those fixes/updates/enhancements was done on the Companion/Decal side of AC Tool. Full details of the fixes/updates/enhancements to this version of AC Tool can be found in this thread: AC Tool v5.5.1
What's New in Version v5.5.1 (See full changelog)
- - Many changes was made in this release, for the
- non-Companion side of AC Tool. These changes
- - You are now able to use constants in the
- definition of forms. And the values of those
- constants be in the Form. The defining of
- Forms has changed slightly so see this post,
- to learn the more on that.
- - Due to the nature of the changes needed to
- get Forms to work with constants. The
- commands LoadForm and SaveForm where broken.
- As such they have been removed. If you have
- any macro/script(s) that use this commands.
- You will have to update them to use the new
- version of Forms. See this post for more
- information: http://ac-tool.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16216-ac-tool-v551/#entry81259
- - The CreateObject has been enhanced to allow
- use to create object with a wObject at
- different locations besides those defined in
- wObject definition. See post: http://ac-tool.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16216-ac-tool-v551/#entry81260
- - AC Tool working properly under Windows 7,
- and newer, quick fix. Because of the nature
- of the Windows UAC, not all functions of
- AC Tool work, or give unpredictable results.
- As such I performed a quick fix. See post:
- - Many games/programs can only receive keyboard and mouse input by way of Direct X Input.
- I have added a variant of all the commands
- to send keyboard and mouse input for those
- games/programs. See post http://ac-tool.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16216-ac-tool-v551/#entry81270
- - Added the ability to use the Middle mouse button.
- See post: http://ac-tool.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16216-ac-tool-v551/#entry81271
- - Added the ability to use the mousewheel.
- See post: http://ac-tool.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16216-ac-tool-v551/#entry81272
- 5 Total Files
- 6 Total Categories
- 2 Total Authors
- 679 Total Downloads
- AC Tool Source Code Latest File
- The WABBIT Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users