Welcome to code-named "Divide". Divide is the next generation of AC Tool. Divide is created to work similarly like AC Tool. But, with Divide you will have a whole new experience in scripting. Divide comes with some new features, like:
A whole new script engine. The script engine has been in development since March 2003 so it is very feature rich. And it's development will continue for the fore-see able future.
- The writing of scripts will be done in a Pascal/Delphi like language, instead of the custom language like that of AC Tool.*
- The ability to Debug your scripts in a similar fashion, as that developing a program in your favorite programming language's IDE.
- The ability to create new, and better, forms for your scripts through the integrated form designer. Where you can create your forms visually.
- and many more soon to be introduced...
This is a Beta release of Divide. Currently Divide has most of the General use commands available from AC Tool implemented in a library. But, it does not have any of the Decal/Companion commands for use with Asheron's Call (emulator) implemented, yet.
Please see the Help file for what is, and is not, implemented in Divide and how to use them.
* None of the advanced new, and some of the basic, ways to program in Pascal/Delphi has been implemented in the script engine. Mainly because the developers have not implemented them at this time. Also, not all of the base Pascal/Delphi programing libraries have been implemented in the engine. And for some of those that are implemented. Not all of the classes, methods, properties are implemented.