WoW Auto Heal Script
By: The WABBIT
Original concept and script by: Unknown
Original script: http://www.bankofwow.com/article/296.html
This is a script is based on the script found at the link above. It was originally created for use in AC Tool. But, for some AC Tool is no longer able to work with WoW without WoW closing.
So, this is a converted version of the script for the new version of AC Tool, code-named Divide. At this time Divide seems to work with WoW.
I created this script after trying to figure out why a user came to the support forums. Asking for help with the script and/or AC Tool was causing WoW to crash to desktop. After some testing being done, through the user, that would only bring the WoW game window to the front and make it the active window. It became obvious that WoW was checking for AC Tool to be present and running. And if it had found that AC Tool was running WoW would close itself right then and there. The was verified by using Divide to perform the same test of brining the WoW game window to the front and making it the active window. Divide uses the exact same internal code that is in AC Tool to bring the window to the front and make it the active window. So, I went and for that user created this script. (Based in concept to the Original Script found at the link above.) So that other WoW players would have a heal script that works. And for scripters of WoW, and other games, to get a taste of what Divide can do. With their own scripts.
You can find the current versions of AC Tool and Divide at the following url: www.ac-tool.com
This script works wonders for healers that are grouped with a single partner.
This also works wonders for people with 2 accounts who want to have a permanent automatic heal bot.
The healer running this script will automatically target and then follow the groupmember. And heal them as they need healing. Once that grouptmember gets down to around 40% health, the healer will begin to heal the groupmember. Each time the groupmember's health hits about 40% health, the healer will heal them again. Once the groupmember is above 40%, the healer will continue to follow them around.
And as the Healer needs to be healed. The script will heal the Healer. What can be better!
Best of all, there is no needing to create an "In Game" macro to use this script.
This script REQUIRES Divide to run it. You may download the current version of Divide here:
- Run WoW at 1024x768 in Window Mode. Do not change any default settings, as this script relies on default window settings in WoW. If you aren't running the default WoW interface, this script most likely WILL NOT work.
For those that wish to use this script as a Auto Heal Bot for their own character. Although I have created the script to have the ability to change from the game instance you are playing. To that the game instance of the healer. (So that the healer can do their job.) And then back to the game instance you are playing. But, it is comment out in the code. This can, and probably will, interfere with your playing the second game instance.
So it would be best that you have a second instance of the game running on a second computer. Or you might be able to have a second instance of WoW and Divide, with this script, running with in a Virtual Machine. NOTE: In order for this to work in a VM. Both WoW and Divide, with this script, must be run from with in the VM.
But, if you wish to use this ability. Then you need to delete lines: 217, 232, 250, 256, 268, 283, 311 and 317. And uncomment line 128. But be forewarned. This may seriously interfere with your playing the game as the script attempts to heal the person needing healing.
- YOU MUST BE IN A 2 PERSON PARTY WITH THE PERSON YOU WISH TO HEAL!!!! IF YOU ARE NOT PARTIED WITH THAT PERSON IT WON'T WORK!
- Put your preferred heal spell for the groupmember in one of your hotbar slots.
- If you are able to, and wish to, use a different heal spell for the healer. Put your preferred heal spell for the healer in another hotbar slot.
- Update the GameWindowName variable below with the name/title of the WoW game window that this script will be working with.
- Update the GroupMemberName variable below with the name of the groupmember to be healed.
- Update the variable HealSlot below with the slot number of the heal spell to use on the groupmember.
- Update the HealCastTime variable below with the proper casting time for the heal spell for the heal spell for the groupmember.
- Update the GlobalCoolDownTime variable with the required Global Cool Down time for the Healer.
- If necessary update the variable SelfHealSlot below with the proper slot number for the spell to heal the healer with.
- If necessary update the variables SelfHealCastTime with the proper cast time time for the heal spell for the healer.
All support for this script will take place here: http://www.ac-tool.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16391-wow-auto-heal-v27/